Please note: This is an internal project, we are therefore unable to sell assembled BTsense boards or their components. However, given the specifications listed below, one should be able to build BTsense boards by oneself.
The BTsense board is a simple sensor board that is connected by the J2 connector to the BTnode. It was designed at the Institute for Pervasive Computing, ETH Zurich, to support the education of students. The size of the board (2x4cm) allows a fixing to the side of the BTnode.
It has connections for
- TC74 temperature sensor (digital, I2C) (datasheet)
- TSL250R/TSL251R/TSL252R light sensor (analog) (datasheet)
- AMN1 passive infrared motion sensor (digital, logic level) (datasheet)
- 7BB-12-9 buzzer (datasheet)
- optional I2C digital sensors
- one optional external analog sensor
There is also a BTsense library, which comes with the BTnut distribution. It is located in
/btnut/extras/btsense. Here is the documentation for the library.
Back to HardwareReference