btnut/btnode/include/terminal/aodv-cmds.h File Reference
Provides terminal commands for aodv control.
- Florian Schuetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- aodv route discover (to discover a route)
- !aodv send rreq (to send a route request)
- !aodv send rrep (to send a route reply)
- !aodv send rrep-ack (to send a route reply ack)
- aodv print rt (to print the routing table)
- aodv print rt entry (to print a single entry from the routing table)
- aodv print stats (to print statistics)
- !aodv set sequence no (sets the sequence number)
- !aodv set rreq id (sets the route request id)
- !aodv set addr (sets the mac address)
- aodv get addr (gets the configured mac address)
- aodv get rreq_id (gets the current route request id)
- aodv get sequence no (gets the current sequence number)
! = Dangerous, will most likely mess up routing. These commands are only available in debugmode.
- See also:
Registers the commands for the terminal.
Generated on Wed Apr 29 11:12:29 2009 for BTnut System Software by